Trial Pack of 3 AirWave Thin Pads For Women (Overnight Protection No. 73)
AirWave is the most high-tech, softest liner on the planet. Exclusively available to Hexa members, you won’t find it at any store.
We worked with Stanford Hospital’s Department of Urology to develop these brand new moderate-absorbency liners for women. A new and unique absorption core captures and holds moisture quickly and completely. AirWave can absorb 500 ml of liquid in just 13 seconds.
We also put special care into making the liner feel soft and breathable when worn. A new, softer kind of quick-drying topsheet wicks liquid away from your body, keeping you dry and comfortable.
Why you'll love them:
- High-performance, pH-neutralizing absorbent core
- Ultra-soft nonwoven exterior with Invisible technology
- Odor reducing system
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free
Shipping and Returns:
- For free trials (10 underwear) we ask that you cover $2.49 US shipping.
- After that, shipping is always FREE.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping.
- If for any reason you aren't 100% satisfied with Airwave, we will create a solution for you.
- Simply call us at (415) 523-0610 and we will take care of you.
Hexa is for our grandparents, our parents, for us, and for you.
Our simple idea - adult briefs should be good and should fit. As in well-designed, made of quality materials, and eco-friendly. They should also be easy.
"We used to go at the grocery store every month and stack our cars with briefs for our grandma and grandpa. When we left for Stanford they had to arrange and ask friends for repeated favors. That's when we realized that our grandparents weren't the only ones who would be benefit from discreetly receiving their incontinence supplies at their front door. That's why we started Hexa. Besides having briefs delivered at home, we improved the quality and we cut the middleman. We built a service that our grandparents love and are proud of whilst making them save over $300 in a year."
Adult briefs will show up in the mail, in discreet packaging, as many and as often as you need them. We don't think there should be more work to it than that.
Alexi & Luca